rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Good evening gents..

Just was looking around my P38 and i've tried to ignore the scratched and dented bumpers since i bought it..

However now i find myself contemplating respraying them MC blue to match the bodywork

The issue is, only certain colours suit the body coloured bumpers, atleast IMO

what do ya'll think?

enter image description here

You could always paint the bits below the actual bumper but leave the bumpers themselves black. Don't forget though that you can't just use ordinary paint as it will flake off without a plasticiser in it to make it stick and remain flexible. That's why you need to use bumper black on bumpers and not just plain old satin black paint.

No, keep it with the darker bumpers - it works better with the contrast in my opinion

Totally agree with Marty, the contrasting colours better (doesn't look like it's been dipped in paint). Painting the bit below the actual bumper looks fine and accentuates the contrast but not all of it. This is the Ascot with the two grilles, above and below the bumper, along with the bumper done in bumper black and the area under the bumper in body colour.

Contrast for me as well ... other one is too blingly.
Plus, at the end of the day is a 4x4 off-road capable vehicle, and bumpers "must" be black! :-)