rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Just tried to search for '8mm' under posts, but it no likey:

enter image description here

Feels like the pub is getting enough threads to warrant searching, which is nice!

I'll look into it :-)

I've had that a couple of times when clicking on Forum to go back to the home page. Try a second time and it works.

Thanks Gordon!

I was searching for the size of the coolant pipe that has no specific route... I'm sure I ordered some but it never arrived from the silicone hose people :(

Ha, as was I... quite a few threads here, but I'm guessing not many with 8mm in them yet! After trying the lazy route, I found the thread and its on the way! I did try searching a few times, but seemed to give the same result.

Hopefully it will turn up... who did you order from?

So it's 8mm ID then?
These guys:
http://www.autosiliconehoses.com/8mm-silicone-1-ply-radiator-heater-hose-1-metre-to-50-metres-blue-black.html

Actually, after searching my Paypal History I think it was my fault. I'd ordered the wrong size, then thought I'd ordered the correct size. Guess I never got round to the second order!

Aha, the server is a bit tight on memory and spamassassin that cleans up my mail is being a greedy pig.

Can I please be a bit "bolshie admin" and ask you to discuss the type of pipe you're getting in its own thread? Cheers guys ;-)

Hmm, a tadpole can become a what now? ;) But of course; should make more of an attempt and keeping things on topic!