rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

I'm getting quite a few 502's when moving around in the site. Is it just me, or......?

Seems ok to me.

I got the odd one earlier but it seems OK now. Gordon was on a while ago so maybe he was working on it.

I've also noticed I'm getting a 404 error if I try to download RAVE from the link in the sticky in the Oily Bits forum.

I got the odd one earlier but it seems OK now. Gordon was on a while ago so maybe he was working on it.

I've also noticed I'm getting a 404 error if I try to download RAVE from the link in the sticky in the Oily Bits forum.

EDITED to say I just got a 502 error when I tried to post this.....

I've noticed a spike in 502 errors, but I'm at work just now and can't fiddle. Not sure why, but it does correlate with a massive amount of spam being filtered so it's probably the VPS running out of RAM. Oh well, like my old dad used to say, "If at first you don't succeed, build a bigger one!"

Perhaps RRTH is trying a DoS attack.......

Still getting a few here...
Then again the internet hasn't exactly been on top form recently with all to DDoS shenanigens.

No, the server was definitely running out of memory. I've done a bit of juggling, and that should sort it for now.

Nice one Gordon :)