rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Hmm bloody eas.

Old girl has a peculiar issues in that she will lift the eas really quickly but lowering her back down takes an absolute age around 2 minutes to get from wade mode to access mode also its gone from going "tick tick tick" to making a faint whooshing sound from the valveblock exhaust

It started happening after i plugged in the EAS unlock cable a few weeks ago it had "no idle" but seemed to have done something.

Now with the wires soldered on the A post I have Comms but there are no logged faults, but it is still is acting odd.

I was thinking possibly the driver pack has possibly got an issues, or the exhaust solenoid?

any help appreciated..

cheers,

Exhaust solenoid or clogged exhaust filter?

I was also wondering if a very soaked dryer could cause this, but it would likely also cause very slow refilling of the reservoir.

Well i've had a spare 20mins and had another look, it seems she's exhausting not from the usual exhaust on the valveblock but out of a line which seems to go nowhere?

I think its the thin line that goes in just above the eas exhaust..

Also there is no air coming from the exhaust on the valveblock, which seems odd.

any thoughts?

i've done a video, if its any use.

it kind of shows how slow it lowers and where she seems to be exhausting from.

https://youtu.be/qdd0czRCmUM

If it is coming out of the little vent hose and not the exhaust silencer, that would suggest a problem with the diaphragm valve. Has the valve block been apart?

no no the valveblock hasn't been apart for over 4yrs.

It worked ok up until a few months ago, nothing has been touched.

managed to fix the fault with it in regards to it not going down, it was indeed the diaphragm valve

New issue has arisen though it won't calibrate, it'll hold a calibration in standard until i crawl up and down my drive a few times then it jumps to wade height and when i drop it back down to standard the back end is on the floor and the front is right up in the air.

target heights are.

NSF OSF

118 116

NSR OSR

155 121

the height sensors look absolutely abysmal and the arms are so corroded that they'll snap any moment so i've bought a set..

but even with the numbers above it sits with its back end on the floor..

grrr

It will with them being that far out. Standard heights must be between 85 and 130 bits and ideally less that 8 bits side to side.