rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Hi all.

New to the forum. Thanks for having me.

I live in.the North East.

Currently have 2 identical 2000 reg 4.6 P38's on lpg. Only difference is ones a vogue. Working through a couple of gremlins on the new vogue before I sell the other one. Richards given some good words of wisdom to help with the problem solving.

I was originally gonna buy a Jag but then the father in law bought a P38 so I followed suit. Apparently he'd always wanted one but clearly didn't do any research as he paid £3k for the 2.5 diesel. Lol. I trumped him with a 1500 quid 4.6 lpg that he says he wishes he'd bought. Now I've just bought a near mint vogue for 1600.

Anyone else from the North East near Middlesbrough?

Speak soon no doubt.

Welcome to the board.

Sounds like someone saw your FIL coming!

I think I can safely say I'm not near Middlesbrough, but wished P38's were the same price!

You got here in the end then. welcome. I'm a bit south of you but Morat is up East Yorkshire way, does that count?

Ey up!
NORTH RIDING :P
Could meet at the Lion Inn as a halfway public house :) I have Nanocom for a Thor if you need it.
Welcome and Cheers

Morat wrote:

Ey up!
NORTH RIDING :P
Could meet at the Lion Inn as a halfway public house :) I have Nanocom for a Thor if you need it.
Welcome and Cheers
Sounds good mate. Think i'm good for the nanocom at the moment, fingers crossed.

Where abouts you at? I'm actually in Redcar.

Near Malton, other side of the moors :)

GeorgeB wrote:

Welcome to the board.

Sounds like someone saw your FIL coming!

I think I can safely say I'm not near Middlesbrough, but wished P38's were the same price!
I think he bought it from a garage.

When he first got it, he was telling all about it being supercharged and a vogue. lmfao. Had to break the news that A: no supercharger on a diesel and B: They didn't make a Vogue diesel. It's had bits tinkered with to make it look like a vogue, even down to the satnav. I think i really pissed him off when i told him that it's a BMW engine.

No idea about a Vogue diesel but they did do the DHSE which had all the same toys as an HSE except it had the little 6 pot oil burner under the bonnet instead of a V8. If it was a DHSE and later than 2000 I suspect it would have had the sat nav as standard. No idea what you got extra on a Vogue over an HSE but no doubt someone will come along with the full spec.

Nice to see more people from the North East. I'm near Darlington.

I'm going to be down in Bradford at the end of August, we should try and meet up. I'm sure you locals know of a few good green lanes to poke about in ;-)

gordonjcp wrote:

I'm going to be down in Bradford at the end of August, we should try and meet up. I'm sure you locals know of a few good green lanes to poke about in ;-)

Not really local to Bradford. Could google the green lanes though.