rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

http://tinyurl.com/kygblh9
Seems a little too good to be true?

Notice how they don't show the boot, bet the gun cabinets aren't there, lol

Looks lovely....

I saw this in the other 'similar items' area on eBay:

P38 Link

And nearly had a moment when I saw the price.... and then I saw the mileage.... where on earth has it been hiding for the last 16 years to only have that much on the clock!! Unless it's been used so much, it's reached the end and started again! Which would probably make it either the P38 with the most miles over, or the least...

Either way.... if it sells, then it's somewhat promising for my ones when I finally get them restored!

Nice but not at 9 grand..... As for the other one, it may look nice but there's bucket loads of trouble waiting for whoever buys it. With only 12k on the clock it'll still be on the original, now perished, air springs and the tyres won't be a lot of cop for that matter either. I suspect quite a few other bits will have reached their best before date too.

I saw this in the other 'similar items' area on eBay:

P38 Link

16grand, 12 k on the clock, at least mine with 145k has still got the battery cover, must put the price up by 20 quid, lol

no10chris wrote:

Notice how they don't show the boot, bet the gun cabinets aren't there, lol

Yeah, I wondered where the boot shots were! But I thought the P38 had a walnut boot floor/picnic table rather than gun cabinets which came with the L322.
Also, on second glance - are those tray backs missing their metalwork?

and the front grille has gone grey and faded just like mine had (but not any more).....