rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Stick some photos of your P38s (or indeed any other vehicles you drive) in interesting places here. I'll start :-)
http://gjcp.net/media/priory.jpg

France

The Duchess having a kip in the sun at my parent's place in France. The Austin 7 under the cover is the one rewired by Lucifer....

Not mine but I think it's in an interesting place. Or rather interesting orientation!

enter image description here

Aww, poor thing. Not a P38 though :-)

it's an "any other vehicle" :-)

Taken by the Quirino Grandstand facing Rizal Park and where the Great and the Good all sit when they have a bit of a do.

blueplasticsoulman wrote:

it's an "any other vehicle" :-)

I meant "At least it's not a P38" :-D

GeorgeB wrote:

Taken by the Quirino Grandstand facing Rizal Park and where the Great and the Good all sit when they have a bit of a do.

I bet you don't have wet boot carpets :-)

Didn't have any (other than the one at the Latvian border taken last year that has already been posted) so just nipped out and got a couple.

Olive trees and the house where we are staying that can just be seen lurking behind

and just along the track with Nice in the background. Nice airport is the bit on the far right sticking out into the sea.

It may be slightly overcast today but it's still bloody hot.....

Tied was out this morning and the beach looked great. I was so tempted to get down on the sand and take some shots. I then thought better of it as I once got a transit van stuck on the beach. Would never live it down if I got the Range Rover stuck and the tied came in. Although, a picture of my car wing mirror deep in water would probably top trump anyone else's' picture. lol.

I like your wheels GeorgeB

gordonjcp wrote:

I bet you don't have wet boot carpets :-)

No, but i do get the occasional wet left foot if driving during typhoon type rain!

blueplasticsoulman wrote:

I like your wheels GeorgeB

Thanks. She had 20" L322 wheels when I bought her but a) I thought they were bloody awful and b) the ride was terrible. I'd always liked the ZU rims, so here was the perfect excuse. Plus the change to 16" transformed the ride, and that was before I went back to air!

Just don't ask about freight or duty. :-(

I can't actually remember where... it just looked rather fitting in the old house driveway.