rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

The official Land Rover Owner show is happening just down the road from me this weekend so the roads are clogged with Defenders and Discos on big wheels and chunky tyres. One of my neighbours suggested I was setting up in competition with the fleet outside my place. It's a good job I live at the end of a private road.......

enter image description here

Where do all the One Life Live It people actually drive off road apart from pay and play sites? It all seems a bit of a dead end unless you actually own a load of land.

I've no idea but it seems a bit of an odd attitude to me to own a car that you can take off road on the odd occasion and the rest of the time you have to drive around at 50 mph with earplugs in. Last week when I went over to France there was a group of 4 of them on the same ferry and I went past them on the Autoroute just outside Calais like they were standing still. Yet when I did the off road course at Land Rover the guys there where saying that a Range Rover on air will go places a Defender or Disco can only ever dream about but still cruise at 80 mph in perfect comfort.