rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Was having the usual crisis about what to buy the other half for her Christmas present. She likes her gifts to be thoughtful, useful and can't be fobbed off with a record token or expensive smell in a bottle.
Then, I found it. The perfect gift

enter image description here

It's thoughtful (well, I had to think about it), useful (she's forever moaning about how she can't open the cubby on her P38 because the release button's missing) and it's definitely not a record token or perfume.
I can't wait to see the joy on her face when she opens it on Christmas day.

well done mate. You've also left the door open to upgrade her to the walnut trim next year!

No walnut trim for that car. It would ruin the comfortable ambience of the miles of grey plastic and few pieces of plastic wood trim that were the hallmark of the first HSE's.
It's her birthday in mid January and I'm thinking headlining replacement though.

I really can't imagine anything better. Please video the unwrapping so we can share it. Many times, on facebook :)

Just wondering if OB is still alive after giving his wonderful present,,

I am!
She's a great actress though. Kept a poker face and asked
"What the %^"*& is this?"
I know she was happy inside though. I pointed her to the download location for RAVE so that she doesn't struggle fitting it.

ROFL, you're a brave man :)