rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Ok so there is atleast one other person whom wants a Nanocomm

5% 5-9
10% 10-14

Doubt we will get any higher.

I will add names below as they show up on here..

1. Rick (Me)
  2. Listerdiesel
  3. Smiler??

I'd be interested, and I could ask those on our P38 South Coast group to see if there are any more.

Peter

What is the full price of the thing?

Smiler wrote:

What is the full price of the thing?
Expensive, but priceless!

Nano evolution
£446 without vat number
£328 with vat number.
obviously there's a big difference if your not vat registered, also remember this is for either gems or Thor, not both, you'd have to purchase the relevant software as well, not that expensive.
I don't mind buying under my vat number, but need to clarify that still get a discount.
5-9 kits gets 5% off, 10-14 10% off, 15-19 15% off, 20 plus gets 20% off.
So if we can get 10 ordered there just under 300 quid each

I've a DSE, not that I won't ever end up with a V8 in the future. But my crystal ball is't tellig me which engine it will have (unless one is far superior to the other), so I'd have to flick a coin.

Whats the closing date for applications as even with discount it's going to take some persuading of the wife, particlarly as I've just spent mone on tyres and brakes and now the sunroof has broke.

Whatever you have at the moment is the one to go for and if you do change in the future, it's around £50 for the licence for the extra engine. So you'd want the diesel version now but if/when you change to a V8 then you just pay the extra then and it will then cover both. Bear in mind though that although it won't do the engine on one that you don't have the licence for, it will do everything else. So mine will only do GEMS engines but will do the BeCM, HEVAC, EAS, ABS, etc on all versions of P38.

The price has gone up due to the value of the pound against the Euro (as they come from Cyprus). I got mine when the exchange rate was much better and it was something like £310.

Prices I quoted were from there site today !

£310 >>> £446 Ouch !! - although I realise the Pound has dropped ~20% against the Euro in the last two years...

Never mind when we leave the EU there will be 'great opportunities' for us all to design/build our own P38 diagnostic kit here instead ?
I understand Michael Gove is doing a Coding course right now to implement this......

Yes, sorry, I 'went all Political' there; Had a chat with my local Audi garage yesterday about spares pricing.....

EDIT: GEMS/THOR Nano is £493 on e-bay today !!

Ah, they do a diesel version and I can add licences to it. That makes it more attractive.

No closing date if we hit five see if we all want to order one and if not hang out until 10 etc.

If you want removing from the list post back.

Those discounts are the standard ones offered on the website anyway. Colin did offer a further 20% discount to members on here, see post 19 here https://rangerovers.pub/topic/627-which-diagnostic-is-appropriate

Just read that entire topic. He sounds like a good honest sort. Really am attracted to one but just don't have the finds at the moment. Though if it is taking time to gain numbers then it may give me time to divert some funds each month...

If anyone needs to get their Thor read near York just give a shout. (Or the non moronic bits on any other P38, of course)