rangerovers.pub
The only place for a coil spring is up Zebedee's arse

Could be.
Mind you if the height sensor really was worn, the EAS on that corner would do some interesting clown car impressions!
Damn. Bidding on the car has just gone up another £250 with 18 mins to go

Got a link, OB?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152267557445?

The tension is mounting, as is the price...

Failed...
Ah well, back to the hunt

Beaten by £10.09 :(

A very late blue one in Wales although it does have cool springs......
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-P38-LPG/222278613005

Cool springs, a Playstation and the Sidney has stopped working!
Perfect :)

For the right price, not bad. Got a knappa interior, could be a nice motor. I know of a 2001 for 2300. But it doesnt have lpg. Black, cream knappa, SS exhaust ( new ) ball joints replaced, good runner, but to be honest I'd have a look at the one Richard mentioned , apart from the cool springs, easy enough to put back on eas, I've got rear bags, valve block, pump, if needed

This is one I've been thinking about, they've had for a while now, and cheap eBay 222278365230, gives you cash to either install yourself, or have lpg fitted

Thanks Chris. I've seen that one, but it didn't really hit the spot for me.
I'm thinking this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Range-Rover-P38-Vogue-SE-A-LPG-Sequential-4x4-Black-lightstone-/142145838197?
I chatted with the owner, before he pulled the sale cos he couldn't get it to start, and, with a respray, it'd be a nice package
Turner top-hat motor. Fresh trans, TQ and flex plate. Nice interior. He was going to put an MOT on it for the sale. Miles are high but only props axles and turny bits to worry about.
If I could get it cheap enough, as is, probably around £300 to get it trailered down here and it'd work for me.
It's in Norwich, which, practically, is too far for me to look at in the flesh though

Fingers crossed, could be as easy as key sync, or new fuse box ,, no spraying it bright illuminous orange,, let's hope you can get it for a steal

It'd stay black, for sure!
Getting some transport quotes now. Preferable to a day of my life and fuel for a 600 mile round trip to drag it back myself.

Might be lucky enough to get it going and drive it back, does he have any idea why it won't start ?

I've asked just that! Awaiting a reply.

There's one in London with head gasket prob, finishes today eBay 272407130104
Get that dragged to me (30 miles) and I'll do the gaskets, looks reasonable and very cheap at the moment. Might be worth thinking about, or could be that cheap that engine goes to v8 Dev first for top hats,,

That's a great offer Chris, and much appreciated.
I think that it'd be too much of a risk that it's more than head gaskets and you'd end up with a car stuck in your garage needing the block refurbing. Time the engine has £2.5k stuck into it for a top-hat short motor, plus all of the incidentals that you really have to do (oil pumps, head work etc) it takes it to more than its worth to me. More to the point, it's more than the cash I have!
I'll wait to hear from the Norwich one, or, maybe, the local one will fall through.
Seller said he'd give me a call if the buyer fails for any reason, so you never know.
Thanks again Chris

He said it had central locking problem... Maybe that's finally caused it stop unlocking or starting properly.

It wouldn't surprise me if the local one falls through. Buyers often bid on something without looking at where it is. Then when they win and find it's hundreds of miles from them, they back out. In the case of Londoners, if they can't get to pick it up on the tube, it may as well be in a different country.

Here's another red one if you need another option (8d to go, so probably going to cost a lot)

Red Wunz Go Fasterer